Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada for International Students 2022-2023
Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada: Every year, Canada welcomes hundreds of thousands of international students from around the globe. When you study in Canada, you invest in your future.
In Canada, provincial and territorial governments are responsible for education. They follow standards to ensure high quality public education across the country.
Not all colleges and universities can host international students. Provincial and territorial governments only allow schools to become a designated learning institution if they meet certain standards.
Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada for International Students
1. University of Alberta Scholarships | Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada
Whether you’re a scholastic achiever, community leader, or well-rounded student, the University of Alberta awards $34 million each year in undergraduate scholarships, awards, and financial support to all kinds of students.
There are even more scholarships and awards for all types of students. Not sure what scholarships you’re eligible for? No problem! Fill out the single scholarship application and, based on your background, experiences, academics, and interests.
You must apply to an undergraduate degree program before you can apply for any entrance scholarships. Check out some of our tips about how to apply, or visit scholarship application form to get started!
2. University of Saskatchewan Scholarships | Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada
At USask, they want to recognize your academic achievements and personal accomplishments. Start by learning more about the scholarships, bursaries and awards you may be eligible to receive.
University of Saskatchewan offers many scholarships for international students:
- Guaranteed Entrance Scholarships
- Best and Brightest Entrance Scholarships
- Competitive Entrance Awards
- International Baccalaureate (IB) awards
- International student awards
- Transfer awards
- Off-campus awards
3. University of Toronto Scholarships | Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada
The University of Toronto, along with its colleges, faculties and divisions, administer over 5,700 admission awards that total nearly $36 million.
Eligible high school students (including international candidates) are automatically considered for a variety of admission scholarships when you apply to U of T.
U of T also offers awards to Canadian students on the basis of criteria such as financial need, academic merit, Indigenous background, first generation students, demonstrated leadership, etc. A separate supplementary application must be submitted for these awards.
- National Scholarship
- Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship
- U of T Mississauga Guaranteed Entrance Scholarship
- U of T Scarborough Entrance Scholarships
- University of Toronto Scholars Program.
4. University of Ottawa Scholarships | Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada
scholarship program is one of the most generous in the country. It rewards not only your pre-university academic achievements, but also your achievements every term of full-time study at University. A scholarship is awarded for academic achievements while a bursary is awarded based on financial need.
- Online Scholarships and Bursaries
- Undergraduate scholarships and bursaries
- Admission scholarships
- Graduate and postdoctoral students
5. Montreal University Scholarships | Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada
The goal of this new program is to help the best talent from around the world attend one of the finest francophone research universities in the world. In turn, these international students will help fulfil our educational mission by enriching the cultural diversity of the Université de Montréal community.
There are many programs:
- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs | Master’s
- Graduate Programs | PhD
6. McGill University Scholarships | Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada
McGill recognises the challenges International students can face when studying away from home. The Scholarships and Student Aid Office is committed to ensuring that qualified students from any geographic region are financially supported in their goals to enter and complete academic programs at the University.
Newly admitted undergraduate students can apply to McGill’s Entrance Scholarship Program. In-course award programs for undergraduate students currently studying at McGill fall under individual faculty jurisdiction as do those for graduate students.
Please visit McGill’s publications site for various program calendars that provide comprehensive listings and information on awards.
7. University of Waterloo Scholarships | Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada
The University of Waterloo is proud to offer versatile graduate programs in Philosophy that prepare our students for careers inside and outside of academia. With a strong repertoire of interdisciplinary research strengths, our programs produce competent and well-respected graduates that have gone on to work in healthcare, government, law, corporate, and academic careers.
Their research strengths include feminist philosophy, cognitive science of psychology, bioethics and applied ethics, and we offer specialized graduate research fields in language, logic, and metaphysics, philosophy of mind and cognitive science, ethics and political philosophy, and philosophy of science and mathematics.
8. Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship | Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada
Named after Major-General Georges P. Vanier, the first francophone Governor General of Canada, the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship (Vanier CGS) program helps Canadian institutions attract highly qualified doctoral students.
- Valued at $50,000 per year for three years during doctoral studies
- Considers three equally weighted selection criteria: Academic Excellence, Research Potential, and Leadership (potential and demonstrated ability)
Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada for International Students Without IELTS
1. Alberta University Scholarships | Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada
The Government of Canada offers several scholarship programs to support candidates from abroad who wish to study, conduct research, or gain professional development in Canada on a short-term basis. These programs include:
- Emerging Leaders in the Americas Program (ELAP)
Undergraduate and graduate students from the Caribbean and South America
- Canada-ASEAN Scholarships and Educational Exchanges for Development (SEED)
Undergraduate and graduate students from ASEAN member states
- Study in Canada Scholarships
Undergraduate and graduate students from:
Asia: Bangladesh, Nepal, Taiwan;
Europe: Turkey, Ukraine;
The Middle East and North Africa: Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Morocco, Tunisia;
Sub-Saharan Africa: Burkina Faso, Ethiopia, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Tanzania, Uganda.
2. Queen’s University Scholarship | Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada
Queen’s University attracts a community of outstanding student scholars from across the globe. There are a variety of financial aid programs available to assist international and U.S. students studying at Queen’s.
Specific Student Groups – review financial aid options available to part-time students, consecutive education students, student athletes, Queen’s alumnae, mature women students, Indigenous students, Black and racialized students, and students with disabilities.
Graduate International Students – find information about scholarships, awards, and other funding opportunities on the School of Graduate Studies website.
List of Universities in Canada Without IELTS | Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada
Following is a number of Canadian universities without IELTS for International Students to Study more than 2,000+ Programs in Canadian Universities for Bachelors, Masters, and PhD. These Universities accept Students Without IELTS.
- University of Winnipeg
- Brock University
- University of Saskatchewan
- Memorial University of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Cambrian University
- Okanagan College
- Concordia University
- Seneca College
- Carleton University
- Algoma University
- Brandon University
- University of Guelph
- McGill University
IELTS Alternative Tests for Canada | Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada
There are always alternate tests that could be taken instead of the IELTS exams. Some of which are as follows:
- Test of English as Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- Pearson Test of English (PTE)
- Duolingo Test
- Canadian Academic English Language Test CAEL, CAEL-CE, CAEL online
- Cambridge Assessment English (C1 Advanced, C2 Proficiency)
- CanTest by University of Ottawa
- Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program (CELPIP)
- Academic English Program for University and College Entry (AEPUCE)
Requirements to Study in Canada | Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada
According to the information provided by the government of Canada, you can study in Canada if you meet the following criteria:
- You are enrolled in a Designated Learning Institution (DLI – a school in Canada that a student must be accepted at before they can qualify for a study permit.) You will have to submit proof that you have enough money to pay for:
- Your Tuition Fees
- Living Expenses for yourself and both yourself any family member(s) who come with you to Canada
- Return Transportation for yourself and for both yourself any family member(s) who come with you to Canada.
- You obey the law and have no criminal record charged against you and also you will have to produce a police certificate (when required to). You are in good health and will have to get a medical exam as and when required. You will have to prove to the officer that you will leave the country when your student permit expires.
Why Study in Canada?
Globally recognized qualifications
Canada is globally renowned for its education system. Your education in Canada can lead to international opportunities. Want to know if your qualifications will be recognized in Canada or abroad? You can learn about qualifications recognition from the Canadian Information Centre for International Credentials.
World-class elementary and high school studies
Studying elementary or high school in Canada could open a world of possibilities for you or your child. Over 95% of Canadians choose public school education for their children. All public schools in Canada are publicly funded and employ only government certified teachers. Canadian high school graduation diplomas are internationally recognized.
Leading colleges and universities
Colleges and universities in Canada have strong reputations. Institutions are responsible for the quality and continuous improvement of their programs. Professional bodies review certain professional programs to ensure they meet the needs of the field, such as nursing, architecture and engineering.
Strong research opportunities
Want to make a groundbreaking research discovery? Canadian colleges and universities are home to world-class research labs and facilities. You’ll also get to learn from internationally-renowned professors.
In-demand language studies
Canada is a popular destination for English and French language schools. You’ll find high-quality language programs since many public and private language schools must follow Languages Canada’s quality assurance framework.
International students choose language studies to experience Canadian culture and improve their language skills. Many students take language courses to help prepare to enter a Canadian university or college program afterward.
For more information about scholarships, kindly join our Telegram channel:
Best Fully Funded Scholarships in Belgium for International Students 2022-2023
Best Fully Funded Scholarships in Sweden for International Students 2022-2023
Study Dentistry in Turkey 2022-2023 | The Best for International Students
Chevening Scholarship 2022-2023 | The Best to Study in The UK
Best Courses to Study in Turkey 2022-2023
University of Amsterdam Scholarships for International Students 2022-2023
Holland Government Scholarship 2022-2023 for International Students