Best Fully Funded Scholarships in USA for International Students 2022-2023
Fully Funded Scholarships in USA: The United States of America (USA) hosts the most number of international students in the world. Quality education, unique curriculum, multicultural environment, and abundant opportunities are just some of the reasons why many International students want to study in the US.
Fully Funded Scholarships in USA
1. Fulbright Scholarship | Fully Funded Scholarships in USA
The Fulbright U.S. Student Program grant numbers are subject to the availability of federally-appropriated funds. The U.S. Department of State reserves the right to alter, without notice, participating countries, numbers of awards, terms of agreement, and allowances.
Grant benefits for all Fulbright U.S. Student grants include:
- Accident & Sickness Health Benefits
- 24/7 support line for urgent and non-urgent situations
- 12 months of non-competitive eligibility (NCE) hiring status within the federal government
- A stipend broadly based on the cost of living in the host country. These funds may be used by the grantee to cover to room, board, and incidental costs during the grant period.
This scholarship is one of the best Fully Funded Scholarships in USA.
2. Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program | Fully Funded Scholarships in USA
The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program enhances leadership among international professionals who collaborate to address local and global challenges and foster change for our collective good. This scholarship is one of the best Fully Funded Scholarships in USA.
Through academic study and professional development with U.S. counterparts, this growing global network shares best practices and builds expertise in fields of critical importance to advance societal and institutional capacity, promote human rights and freedoms, ensure sustainable environments, and develop thriving communities.
The HUBERT H. HUMPHREY Fellowship provides for:
- Payment of tuition and fees at the assigned host university.
- Pre-academic English language training, if required.
- A maintenance (living) allowance, including a one-time settling-in allowance.
- Accident and sickness coverage.
- A book allowance.
- A one-time computer subsidy.
- Air travel (international travel to and from the U.S. for the Program and domestic travel to required program events).
- A Professional Development allowance for professional activities, such as field trips, professional visits and conferences.
3. Knight Henessy Scholars Program | Fully Funded Scholarships in USA
Nearly 3,000 graduate students enroll at Stanford annually. Next year, more than 80 (growing to 100 over time) will be Knight-Hennessy scholars. Knight-Hennessy scholars span all seven schools at the university and bring a wide array of diverse academic experiences prior to enrolling at Stanford. Knight-Hennessy scholars are surrounded by fellow Stanford graduate students solving complex problems from different disciplinary approaches.
Knight-Hennessy scholars have lived, studied, and worked in a wide array of communities and cities, colleges and universities, companies and organizations throughout the world. Knight-Hennessy scholars also bring varied cultural perspectives based on (but not limited to) sex and gender identity, race and ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and more.
Each cohort includes a breadth of backgrounds, beliefs, lived experiences, and aspirations. This is a multicultural community united by independence of thought, purposeful leadership, and civic mindset.
4. Yale University Scholarship | Fully Funded Scholarships in USA
Yale’s need-based grant aid for undergraduates, the Yale Scholarship, is a gift and thus never has to be repaid. If a student is awarded financial aid, the Yale Scholarship amount is included on the Financial Aid Award Letter.
The Yale Scholarship can vary from a few hundred dollars to over $70,000 per year; the average Yale need-based scholarship is over $50,000. For additional statistics, see Affordability. Area Yale Club awards, endowed scholarships, and other gift aid from Yale’s alumni and friends may be used as grants in place of some Yale Scholarship funds.
5. Bill Gates Scholarships | Fully Funded Scholarships in USA
The Gates Scholarship (TGS) is a highly selective, last-dollar scholarship for outstanding, minority, high school seniors from low-income households. Each year, the scholarship is awarded to exceptional student leaders, with the intent of helping them realize their maximum potential.
The scholarship was established by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and is named after American businessman and philanthropist Bill Gates. The scholarship is available to high-achieving students from low-income backgrounds, and has been described as “a life-changing opportunity”. Since its inception, the scholarship has supported over 5,000 students from across the World.
The Gates Scholarship is widely considered to be one of the most prestigious scholarships available and has been ranked as one of the top five scholarships in the world. The Gates Scholarship is an incredible opportunity for deserving students and has helped to transform the lives of countless individuals.
6. University of New Haven Scholarship | Fully Funded Scholarships in USA
A limited number of Provost’s Assistantships and Dean’s Scholarships are granted to various academic departments within each College at the University of New Haven. All full-time domestic and international master’s students interested in a Provost’s Assistantship or a Dean’s Scholarship must complete their entire application packet for admission by the deadline for consideration.
This highly competitive program grants two types of work opportunities for new full-time domestic and international master’s students enrolling at the University of New Haven. Their highest achieving incoming graduate students are offered a Provost’s Assistantship. Students selected for a position in this program will work up to 15-20 hours per week (550 total hours per academic year) for an academic department. In return, students will receive:
- An experiential learning and work opportunity for the entirety of their graduate program.
- 75% tuition assistance
- An hourly wage
7. AAUW Fellowship Program | Fully Funded Scholarships in USA
International Fellowships have been in existence since 1917. The program provides support for women pursuing full-time graduate or postdoctoral study in the United States to women who are not U.S. citizens or permanent residents, and who intend to return to their home country to pursue a professional career.
A limited number of awards are available for study outside of the U.S. (excluding the applicant’s home country) to women who are members of Graduate Women International (see the list of GWI affiliates). Both graduate and postgraduate studies at accredited U.S. institutions are supported.
Applicants must have earned the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree by the application deadline and must have applied to their proposed institutions of study by the time of the application. Recipients are selected for academic achievement and demonstrated commitment to women and girls.
8. Boston University Scholarship | Fully Funded Scholarships in USA
BU offers a wide variety of merit scholarships, some even covering full tuition, to recognize high achieving students who go above and beyond. Most awards are for academic achievement, while others go to talented athletes, performers, and artists. Plus, merit-based awards don’t require you to submit a financial aid application and do not have to be repaid.
The competition is keen.
While criteria varies for each scholarship, recipients typically:
- Rank in the top 5% of their high school class
- Have shown incredible extracurricular achievements in their schools and communities
Though test scores are not required, students who submit scores typically:
- Have SAT scores above 1500 and ACT scores above 3.
9. Boustany Foundation Scholarship at Harvard University | Fully Funded Scholarships in USA
The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business programmes, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious Universities.
The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted once every two years for a two year course at Harvard Business School.
The Scholarship offers the following:
• Financial aid amounting to 75% of the tuition fees
• Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
10. Google Scholarships | Fully Funded Scholarships in USA
Google believes that information should be universally accessible. Google education and scholarship programs aim to inspire and help students become future leaders in computing and technology by breaking down the barriers that prevent them from entering these fields.
Therefore, Google provides scholarships to encourage students of various backgrounds, genders, and ethnicities to excel in their studies through the following scholarships:
- Generation Google Scholarship
- Google Lime Scholarship
- Google Student Veterans of America Scholarship
- Doodle for Google Scholarship
- Google Conference Scholarship
11. Georgia University Scholarship | Fully Funded Scholarships in USA
First, apply for academic admission to the degree program of your choice by the posted deadlines. Georgia State admits all academically qualified undergraduate students, regardless of immigration status. However, ISSS is not involved in the application process or admission decisions.
Next, after academic acceptance, their International Admissions Coordinator in ISSS will contact you about your I-20 or DS-2019.
- You’ll be directed to upload required documentation via an online system called “iStart.”
- After all required documentation is uploaded and your file is complete, your form I-20 or DS-2019 will be processed and sent to you in the manner that you select.
- When you receive your I-20 or DS-2019, then you can apply for a Visa in your home country.
12. Stanford University Scholarships | Fully Funded Scholarships in USA
About 1,700 freshmen and 30 transfer students enroll at Stanford each year. They review each applicant with an eye to academic excellence, intellectual vitality and personal context.
Stanford meets the full financial need of every admitted undergrad who qualifies for assistance. Tuition is covered for undergrads with family incomes under $150,000. Tuition, room and board are covered for undergrads with family incomes below $75,000.
More than 200 degree programs are offered across seven schools at Stanford. Admission requirements vary greatly among them.
The cost of graduate study at Stanford — and the resources available for financial support — vary by degree, school and enrollment status. About 85% of Stanford graduate students receive financial assistance.
13. University of Memphis Scholarships | Fully Funded Scholarships in USA
The University of Memphis (UofM) selectively awards competitive merit-based scholarships for newly admitted degree-seeking international students on an F-1 visa taking classes on campus. They value their cutting-edge programs and to learn from our world-renowned faculty.
University of Memphis Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for undergraduate and masters studies. The scholarship amounts vary and cover the difference in cost of international and domestic non-Tennessee resident tuition rates.
Founded in 1912, The University of Memphis is a public research university located in Memphis, Tennessee. Much University of Memphis college students resides in housing south of the main campus.
14. University of Minnesota Fellowship | Fully Funded Scholarships in USA
The Humphrey School is committed to providing students a great education at a great value. To encourage and support students to complete their degree full-time in two years, tuition banding is established for the MDP, MHR, MPP, MS–STEP, and MURP degree programs. Students enrolled in the MPA program are charged per credit.
For tuition banding, all credits per semester within the band cost the same:
- 6–15 credits per semester for MPP, MHR, MURP, MS–STEP
- 6–16 credits per semester for MDP
Credits above or below the band are charged per credit at the appropriate resident or non-resident tuition rate.
15. Rotary Peace Fellowship Program | Fully Funded Scholarships in USA
Follow these steps to ensure that your application receives consideration.
- Review the eligibility restrictions.
- Research the curriculum and programs at each of the Rotary Peace Centers.
- Engage with Rotary. Use the Club Finder to locate the Rotary club nearest you.
- Submit your application by 15 May.
- Get endorsed. In early June, if your application meets the qualification and eligibility criteria, it will be automatically assigned to a trained Rotary endorser who is either a member of a District Rotary Peace Fellowship Subcommittee, a member of a Rotary club, or a Rotary Peace Fellow program alumnus.
- Await selection results. Email notifications will be sent in November.
- Apply for admission (master’s only) to the university where your Peace Center is located.
Why Study in USA | Fully Funded Scholarships in USA
1. Academic excellence
As per the QS World Ranking 2019. 33 of the top 100 universities are from the US. Similarly, Times Higher Education Ranking has also ranked seven of the American universities in its top 10 list of universities.
2. Flexible education system
American universities and colleges offer a myriad of courses and programs to choose from. You have the freedom to not only select the course content, but also the structure. At the undergraduate level, you have the liberty to pursue different courses before they you declare your major at the end of the second year. This helps to explore your subject interest and then decide without much hurry.
3. Excellent support system for international students
American universities understand the struggles of international students and therefore conduct regular orientation programs, workshops and trainings to offer assistance.
4. Cultural diversity
The US is a melting pot of different cultures, races and ethnicities. Its diverse environment ensures that there is acceptance among all communities and there is no room for any sort of discrimination.
5. Lively and vibrant campus life
It’s a known fact that campus life of the US is matchless. Irrespective of the university you study in, you will find yourself in the midst of new cultural experiences and the American way of life. Embrace it and open yourself up to new ideas and new people.
For more information about scholarships, kindly join our Telegram channel:
Best Fully Funded Scholarships in Belgium for International Students 2022-2023
Best Fully Funded Scholarships in Sweden for International Students 2022-2023
Study Dentistry in Turkey 2022-2023 | The Best for International Students
Chevening Scholarship 2022-2023 | The Best to Study in The UK
Best Courses to Study in Turkey 2022-2023
University of Amsterdam Scholarships for International Students 2022-2023
Holland Government Scholarship 2022-2023 for International Students