The Malaysian Government Scholarships is an initiative using the Ministry of Education Malaysia to Study for Masters & Ph.D. Degree.
This Malaysian Government Scholarship for International Students aims to aid the Malaysian Government’s attempt to Attract, Motivate International Students from abroad. Students with Different Academic Backgrounds are welcome to apply for this MIS Scholarship.
There is No Nationality restriction. After 2 years MGS open this Scholarship. There are a lot of Universities in this scholarship. A wide range of courses are available. Applicants’ age should not be more than 45 years old.
Malaysia has gained Much popularity during the Last Few Years. Studying in Malaysia is quite Beneficial For you! Many high-ranking universities are present here that offer diversity.
Presently, there are more than 100,000 International Students from over 150 countries in Malaysia. In fact, it’s the 11th Most popular study destination worldwide according to UNESCO. More details regarding Malaysian Government Scholarship 2022 is given below.
Malaysian Government Scholarship| Details:
- Country: Malaysia
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- Deadline: 15th June 2022
- Available fields:
- Information and Communication Technology.
- Science and Engineering.
- Agriculture and Fisheries.
- Economics and Islamic Finance.
- Biosecurity and Food Safety.
- Infrastructure and Utility.
- Environmental Studies.
- Health does not include nursing
- Medicine, or clinical pharmacy.
List of Malaysian Government Scholarships’ Universities
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM/IIUM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
- Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM)
- Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)
- Multimedia University (MMU)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
Malaysian Government Scholarships| Funding:
The Malaysian Government Scholarship is Not a Fully Funded Scholarship. It will Only cover Basic Expenses given underneath.
- This Scholarship is will cover Tuition Fees
- Monthly Living Allowance; RM 1,500.00 Per Month may be given.
- Successful Applicants are expected to independently set up their tour to Malaysia (non-financial provisions).
- Travel costs will not be supplied by using the Malaysian Government .
Malaysian Government Scholarships| Eligibility Criteria:
- Not more than 40 years for Master and & 45 for Ph.D. Respectively.
- For the Master’s degree, applicants must acquire at least Second Class Upper or a minimal CGPA of 3.5 at a Bachelor’s Degree.
- For Ph.D. applicants must achieve a minimal CGPA of 3.5 or excellent consequences of the Master’s diploma stage in a similar area of the intended Ph.D. Study.
- A written thought with a minimum of 1,000 phrases that is relevant to the field of studies.
- Proof of English Language Proficiency like IELTS or TOEFL
- Applicants acquiring Degrees with English as a Medium of Instruction may also be accepted.
- Brunei Darussalam
- Cook Islands
- Hong Kong
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- St Kitts and Nevis
- Mauritius 69
- St Vincent and the Grenadines
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea
- Saint Lucia
- Saudi Arabia
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
Malaysian Government Scholarships| How to apply:
1. Application for Malaysian Government Scholarships can be accessed on our online
application system via the link
2. Applicants will have to provide all the necessary information
and have the compulsory documents listed below scanned
and saved in PDF format and later uploaded to the online
i. Application Form;
ii. A certified copy of Passport as evidence of nationality
(with minimum validity of 6 months);
iii. A certified copy of Academic Transcript(s):
a. Transcripts of undergraduate studies (additional
of Master’s degree transcript for PhD applicants)
b. Reflect the record of all the courses taken
throughout the previous study programme(s)
c. Must be submitted together with a certified
official document issued by the applicant’s
alma mater describing the institution’s grade
system if the applicant’s transcript does not
include information on CGPA, marks or score
iv. A certified copy of English Proficiency test result
(IELTS / TOEFL);
v. Letter of Recommendation from two (2) referees;
vi. Endorsement Form;
vii. Admission letter from Malaysian university/higher
education institute (if applicable);
viii. Curriculum Vitae (CV)
ix. Research Proposal
*the documents should be scanned and saved in PDF format before
being uploaded to the online application system.
Malaysian Government Scholarships| SELECTION CRITERIA:
Applications will be considered according to the following selection criteria:
1. Outstanding academic achievement.
2. The quality of the research proposal and its potential
contribution towards advancement of technology and human well-being.
3. Excellent communication, writing and reading skills in English Language.
For more information, kindly join our Telegram channel: