The University of Melbourne Scholarships 2023
The University of Melbourne Scholarships: Master’s and PhD scholarships with an annual salary and tuition waiver in Australia. For all disciplines and nationalities to study in one of the best universities in scientific research and postgraduate programs for those looking for opportunities to study abroad.
About The University of Melbourne Scholarships
The University of Melbourne is a public university and is the second oldest university in Australia. This university is ranked number 1 in Australia and number 33 in the world. The university now has 48,000 students and includes 13,000 international students from more than 130 countries around the world.
The University of Melbourne Scholarships | Details
- Host institution: The University of Melbourne.
- Host Country: Australia.
- Level of Study: Master’s and PhD.
- Fields of Study: click here.
- Deadline: 31/10/2023.
The University of Melbourne Scholarships | Funding
- Tuition fees for two years for master’s students and for four years for doctoral students.
- A living allowance of $32,000 per year.
- A travel allowance equal to $3,000.
- Health insurance.
Best Fully Funded Scholarships in Australia for International Students 2022-2023
The Best Fully Funded Scholarships for Master’s and PhD Degree 2023-2024
Best Scholarships in Japan 2023
The University of Melbourne Scholarships | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible to apply for graduate research courses, you’re normally required to:
- have completed at least a four year Australian Bachelor course or overseas equivalent and achieved an overall average of greater than 75% in the final year of the course.
- have completed a research project/component that accounts for at least 25% of your year’s work at 4th year undergraduate or masters level.
- Some courses may have higher or additional entry requirements and a pre-application process. Check the course you’re interested in to learn what these are.
- Finding a supervisor
- Writing a research proposal
- English language requirements: TOEFL, IELTS, Pearson Test of English (academic tests) or Cambridge English, Advanced/Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) to meet the University’s English language requirements.
Note: If you’ve completed an undergraduate course in the last two years, where the course was entirely taught and assessed in English, typically you’ll satisfy English language requirements.
The University of Melbourne Scholarships | How to Apply
- If you’re a current student at Melbourne, apply through your student account
- If you’re a new student, you can apply online. You’ll need to provide a copy of your academic results as part of your application.
Ensure you apply by the relevant deadline. Check the graduate course you’re applying for to find out application due dates before submitting your application.
You can track your application by logging back into your student account, or online account where you applied, and viewing the status of your application.
The University of Melbourne Scholarships | Required Documents
At minimum, you will need to provide academic transcripts and a CV with your application. If you’re currently studying, you’ll also need to provide a transcript of your final results and evidence of completion as soon as they’re available.
Depending on the course, you may also have to provide a research proposal, folio of creative works, GRE or GMAT test result or writing sample.
If you don’t have verified digital copies of academic documents for prior or current studies and wish to obtain during your application, you can select Digitary VIA when requested during your submission. This includes English translated documents and can be fulfilled for both interim qualifications and completed qualifications.
Obtaining verified digital copies of academic documents can help fast-track your application and retained for use with other applications you wish to make. The Digitary VIA option includes a one-off charge.
For more information about scholarships, kindly join our Telegram channel: