Top 10 dentistry universities in the world 2022:
A degree in dentistry lasts approximately five years, beginning with a general grounding on the subject. Courses cover anatomy, physiology and biochemistry, as well as practical aptitudes like taking a medical history, doing dental examinations, orthodontics and anesthesia.
You will then be able to pursue more specialist subjects; this might be in pediatric dentistry, dental prosthetics, dental radiography and radiology. Dentistry degrees equip students with the vital practical skills to do surgical procedures, for example, as well as with the people skills necessary to interact with patients and their relatives.
Learning is through themed case discussions in groups, lectures, practical classes (which may involve anatomy dissection) and clinical experience. Assessment is a mix of written examination, reflective portfolio work, written reports and observation of personal behavior.
Top 10 Dentistry Universities in the World 2022:
Here are top 10 dentistry universities in the world according QS World University Rankings the updated list for the year 2022.
- Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden.
- Academic Centre for Dentistry Amsterdam (ACTA), Amsterdam the Netherlands.
- The University of Hong Kong.
- University of Gothenburg, Sweden.
- University of Michigan-Ann Arbor, United States.
- Tokyo Medical and Dental University (TMDU), Tokyo, Japan.
- University of Bern, Switzerland.
- University of Zurich, Switzerland.
- King’s College London, United Kingdom.
- University of California, San Francisco, United States.
For more information, kindly join our Telegram channel: