Undergraduate Scholarships in France for International Students 2022-2023
Undergraduate Scholarships in France: France is a popular destination for international students, known for its world-renowned universities, beautiful architecture, and rich culture. One of the most significant challenges for international students who wish to study in France is the cost of tuition and living expenses.
However, there are several fully funded scholarships in France available for international students that can help alleviate these financial burdens. In this article we collected The Best Undergraduate Scholarships in France for International Students 2022-2023.
1. Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program
It’s one of the most well-known undergraduate scholarships in France for international students. This scholarship program is offered by the French government and covers tuition fees, living expenses, and travel costs for international students studying at a French university. The scholarship is open to students in all fields of study, and the application process is competitive, with students being selected based on their academic achievements and potential.
2. The Campus France Scholarship
It’s one of the popular undergraduate scholarships in France for international students. This scholarship is also offered by the French government and covers tuition fees, living expenses, and travel costs. The scholarship is open to students in all fields of study. The application process for the Campus France Scholarship is also competitive, and students are selected based on their academic achievements and potential.
Best Fully Funded Scholarships in France for International Students 2022-2023
The Best Fully Funded Scholarships for Master’s and PhD Degree 2023-2024
Best Fully Funded Scholarships in Australia for International Students 2022-2023
Fully Funded Scholarships in Sweden for International Students 2022-2023
Best Fully Funded Scholarships in Poland for International Students 2022-2023
3. The Émile Boutmy Scholarship
Sciences Po created the Émile Boutmy scholarship, named after the founder of Sciences Po (1871), in order to welcome the very best international students from outside the European Union. The Émile Boutmy Scholarship is awarded to top students whose profiles match the admissions priorities of Sciences Po and individual course requirements.
The Émile Boutmy scholarship fund benefits from the generous support of its sponsors (benefactors, companies and foundations) who are eager to allow the most deserving international students to study at Sciences Po. Private sponsors can be in direct contact with scholarship holders during official organised events.
This scholarship is Fully funded with a stipend from €3,600 to €13,190 per year and it’s one of the best Undergraduate Scholarships in France for International Students.
- In addition to these Undergraduate Scholarships in France, many universities in France also offer their own undergraduate scholarships for international students. It’s worth checking the official websites of the universities you’re interested in to see if they have any scholarships available.
Undergraduate Scholarships in France | Why Study in France
- France is the first country who signed a mutual recognition agreement with India
- A French degree gives you access to the 570 French companies operating in India
- Over 500 French scholarships are available to Indian students.
- The richness and diversity offered by the French system make it easy to find an educational program that matches your background and goals
- Programmes are professionally oriented and combine theory and practice and use professional tools in real-world settings
- 1500 French programmes are taught in English
- France is the world’s fourth-largest destination for international students and the leading non-English speaking destination
- Learn French, learn the official language of over 30 countries across 5 continents
- France tops research and innovation with over 64 Nobel Laureates and 15 Fields Medals
- An environment favorable to innovation and to young entrepreneurs
In conclusion, there are several undergraduate scholarships in France for international students in France, offered by the government and universities, that can help cover the cost of tuition and living expenses. It’s important to check the official websites of the scholarship providers or universities regularly for updates on the scholarships, their deadlines, and the application process.
For more information, kindly join our Telegram channel:
Schengen Visa | The Full Guide
Fully Funded Scholarships in Belgium for International Students 2022-2023
Best Fully Funded Scholarships in USA for International Students 2022-2023
Medical Schools in Europe Taught in English 2022-2023
Study Medicine in Europe in English 2022-2023
Best Fully Funded Scholarships in Serbia for International Students 2022-2023