University of Kent Scholarship 2022:
The University of Kent is announcing The Lisa Pan Marketing and Technology Scholarship, which is an exciting new scholarship for students applying to our MSc Marketing program and is open to all UK and International applicants.
The scholarship holder, in recognition of the award, would automatically become a member of the prestigious KBS Scholarship group and be encouraged to undertake at least one within a range of activities to support and promote your studies whilst a student and subsequent alumni of Kent Business School.
About University of Kent:
The University of Kent is a semi-collegiate public research university based in Kent, United Kingdom.
The University was granted its Royal Charter on 4 January 1965 and the following year Princess Marina, Duchess of Kent, was formally installed as the first Chancellor.
University of Kent Scholarship 2022| Details:
- Host University: University of Kent.
- Department: Kent Business College.
- Course Level: Master’s Degree.
- Location: United Kingdom.
University of Kent Scholarship Funding:
The scholarship program will be awarded based on outstanding academic merit with a bursary of £11,100, to cover the full tuition fee of the program.
University of Kent Scholarship 2022| Eligibility criteria:
To be eligible, candidates must:
- Hold an offer to study MSc Marketing at Kent Business School for 2022 entry
- Hold a UK first class degree (or International equivalence) ideally in a Science or Technology subject
- Be self-funded
- Submit a supporting statement which should discuss how the candidate could develop their interest in technology and marketing through being awarded the scholarship. These interests may include areas such as the blockchain, artificial intelligence and machine learning, social media, online gaming, cloud technologies, privacy issues, the Internet of Things, virtual reality, technology entrepreneurship, and autonomous vehicles. This list is not exhaustive, but aimed as a guide.
- Demonstrate their passion for Marketing and Technology
The scholarship holder would also be required to provide two update reports on their progress to the funder. Ms Lisa Pan, during March 2023 and then at the completion of their degree, in November 2023.
The scholarship holder would also be required to participate in activities, e.g. press releases, which promote the scholarship and Kent Business School.
Only one KBS/University scholarship can be held by an applicant, whichever is the higher amount.
University of Kent Scholarship 2022| How to apply:
To apply, applicants must take admission in a master’s degree at the university. After you have been accepted into one of the eligible programs, you can apply for this scholarship.
CV, academic certificates and transcripts must be submitted.
To gain admission, applicants must meet the university’s admission requirements.
If your education is not conducted in English, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an appropriate level of English language proficiency. For more information, see the English language requirements official website of the university.
Why study in the UK?
The UK offers international students an academic experience that is very hard to beat. From our world-recognized universities to our innovative approach to teaching and the leading minds who deliver it, we have what you need to reach your potential.
The UK has been the preferred choice for some of the most important minds in history. One in four world leaders has studied in the UK, so if you’re dreaming of achieving big things, you can be sure you’re in the right place in the UK.
The benefits of studying in the UK
- World-class degrees to help you prepare and succeed in your career.
- A higher standard of education with institutions that consistently rank among the best in the world.
- Post-study work opportunities through the new Graduate Route.
- Short and flexible courses that are tailor made to support you in getting the most from your studies as quickly as possible.
- Access to world-leading research through our universities that continue to be globally recognized for their commitment to research.
- An amazing, unforgettable student experience like no other country, to enjoy yourself, learn new things and make friends for life.
Click here for more information about studying and living in the UK.
SIIT Scholarship in Thailand 2022-2023
SLOVAK REPUBLIC SCHOLARSHIP 2022.
University of Sydney Scholarship 2022
Orange Knowledge Programme Scholarship 2022-2023
Bond University Scholarship 2022
ITALIAN GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP 2022-2023.
SINGAPORE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP 2022-2023.
SCHWARZMAN SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN CHINA 2022-2023.
QUEEN MARY UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP 2022-2023.
TED University Scholarship in Turkey 2022.
Özyeğin University Scholarship in Turkey 2022.
Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2022- 2023.
University of Kent Scholarship 2022.
Al Ghurair Young Thinkers Program 2022.
MEXT Japanese Scholarship 2022.
THE HUBERT H. HUMPHREY FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM 2022.
For more information, kindly join our Telegram channel: