Zayed University Undergraduate Merit Scholarship | The Best in UAE:
Zayed University Undergraduate Merit Scholarship: Scholarships awarded to international students on the basis of academic merit as determined from academic performance in the final year of high school. The Undergraduate Merit Scholarship may cover up to 50% of tuition fees, but does not cover additional costs such as laptop, food, housing, or transport. Students who successfully get this award are required to provide 4-6 hours per week of on-campus work assignments.
About Zayed University:
Zayed University is a national and regional leader in educational innovation. Founded in 1998 and proudly bearing the name of the Founder of the Nation – the late Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, this flagship institution has met the President’s high expectations. Today, Zayed University has two modern campuses in Dubai and Abu Dhabi that welcome both national and international students.
Zayed University aims to reinvigorate the educational journey by fostering research and paving the way for a lifelong learning that exceeds expectations and meets the needs of society in order to achieve sustainable development.
Zayed University Undergraduate Merit Scholarship | Funding:
Zayed University Undergraduate Merit Scholarship may cover up to 50% of tuition fees, but does not cover additional costs such as laptop, food, housing, or transport.
Zayed University reserves the right to recover scholarship monies paid if the recipient:
- Receives other support,
- Withdraws from the program,
- Is dismissed for academic or other reasons.
Zayed University Undergraduate Merit Scholarship | Eligibility:
- Obtain a minimum average of 95% or equivalent in the last year of high school.
- Demonstrate English language proficiency of at least an overall band score of IELTS 6.0 (no band less than 5.5) or TOEFL iBT of 80.
- Submit an essay explaining student personal achievements such as honors or awards, community services, extracurricular activities, talents, and anticipated contribution to Zayed University.
- Positive letter of reference from most recent school.
Zayed University Undergraduate Merit Scholarship | How to apply:
Login into ZU e-service
1. Select Scholarship Request
2. Fill the Application form
3. Attach the required documents
Documents to be attached
4. High School Diploma
5. IELTS /TOFEL Certificate
6. Salary letter or financial statement of student’s guardian
7. Passport and visa copy
8. Personal Photo
9. Positive letter of reference from most recent school.
10. Essay of personal achievements/ community services
Extra important documents:
1. Proof of any awards
Zayed University Undergraduate Merit Scholarship | Conditions for Maintaining the Scholarship:
- Obtain a minimum of CGPA of 3.5. The scholarship will be given to students based on the following criteria:
- Up to 50% if the CGPA is 3.7.
- Up to 40% if the CGPA is 3.6. iii) Up to 30% if the CGPA is 3.5.
- A minimum enrollment of 15 credit hours per semester, except for senior students in their final year depending on their graduation requirements and upon the approval of the Scholarship Committee.
- Successfully complete on-campus work assignment obligations.
- Have no disciplinary issues.
Zayed University | Colleges & Specializations:
- BFA Animation Design
- BFA Graphic Design
- BFA Interior Design
- BFA Visual Arts
- BS Multimedia Design
- BS Business Transformation: Accounting, Finance, Operations Management, Entrepreneurship & Innovation, Growth Strategy & Management.
- BS Social Innovation: Psychology, Political & Economic Systems, New Media, Societal Design, Behavioral Economics.
- BS Computational Systems: Digital Security, Machine Intelligence, Applied Data Science.
- BS Sustainability: Sustainability Enterprise, Sustainability Policy, Sustainability & Safety.
International Students at Zayed University:
Zayed University welcomes applications from International students. To be considered for admission, all International applicants must:
- Submit a completed application form with all required documentation attached;
- Have completed at least 12 years of school;
- Provide an attested General School Leaving Certificate;
- Have completed 5 Ordinary level subjects and 2 Advanced Subsidiary or Advanced level (Arabic and Islamic studies are not included) with a B grade;
- Have completed the International Baccalaureate Diploma with at least 24 points; and
- Meet the English Language Proficiency Requirements.
- Provide a Certificate of Equivalency from the Ministry of Education.
For more information about scholarships, kindly join our Telegram channel:
Chevening Scholarship 2022-2023 | The Best to Study in The UK
Study Dentistry in Turkey 2022-2023 | The Best for International Students
Study Medicine in Turkey 2022-2023 | The Best for International Students
Best Courses to Study in Turkey 2022-2023
University of Amsterdam Scholarships for International Students 2022-2023
Holland Government Scholarship 2022-2023 for International Students
Ottawa University Scholarship for International Students 2022-2023
Rutgers chancellor’s Scholarship 2022-2023 | Great Opportunity to Study in the USA
Gates Scholarship in The United States 2022-2023 | Fully Funded
Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2022-2023 | Fully Funded
Sabancı University Scholarship 2022-2023 (The Best Opportunity for international students)
Best Fully Funded Scholarships in Turkey 2022-2023 for International students
Koç University Scholarship 2022-2023 Best Opportunity for International Students
Best Universities in Turkey 2022-2023 for International Students
Study in Canada 2022-2023 (The Best choice)
Best UK Scholarships for International Students 2022-2023
Best Universities that Offer Full Scholarships to International Students 2022-2023
Fulbright Scholarship for International Students 2022-2023 (The Best to study in the USA)